- Scriptures have been translated into Arabic.
- Part I-Genesis
- Part I-Joshua, Judges, Samuel
- Part II-Kings and Chronicles
- Part III-Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther
- Part IV-Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel
- Part I-Jesus’ Life by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Part II-Acts of Jesus’ Apostles
- Part III-Inspired Writings of Apostle Paul
- Part IV-Inspired Writings of Apostle Peter
- Part V-Inspired Writings of Apostle John
- This does not mean the other apostles did not write letters
- to congregations they had established.
- Theirs are just not preserved.
- God saw fit to preserve these as being sufficient.